1. The cat has no problem being on the roof.
2. You are the one with the problem.
3. The cat doesn’t care. She is having a wonderful time.
4. It will seem insane, but if the cat got up, the cat get down herself.
5. Still you will try and you will fail.
6. Tuna is a good idea to try and coax the cat down or at least closer to you. The cat will use this as a way to torment you. Be prepared for these emotional games.
7. Going up on the roof is not a good idea at night, when it is windy or when your roof is thirty years old.
8. Cussing at the cat in a sweet tone will not work either.
9. When the cat comes down she will act as if nothing happened. Arguing with her is foolish just go pour yourself a glass of wine. It will be cheaper than therapy or getting a dog.